3. Silver Cloud
I'll be honest, I guess I'm not sure where the negative reviews stem from; I had a great time on this ship. First, let me say I'm not an experienced cruiser, but I am a seasoned traveler. That being said, I tend to enjoy the finer things in life and am very particular with attention to detail, personality and food. The Silversea and Silver Cloud were outstanding. I do agree with the post that outline the ship could use some updating, but to clarify, that's as it relates to the design style. It's not shabby, dirty, rough, etc. Just replace the brass/gold fixtures with brushed nickle or chrome and you'd be there. That's all. The food, I can't say enough good about it. We tried all of the restaurants, the buffet, the al a carte, and we didn't have a bad meal. Serisouly, reviews that call this mediocre, please call me so we can go to the places you eat because I couldn't find anything wrong with it. My favorite was La Terrazza or La Champagne, but really really the Grill and Restaurant were very good as well. The service here is top notch and the attention to detail was amazing. It was nice coming back to the ship to find my shoes polished, glasses cleaned, room not just cleaned, but organized and restocked. Little things like drinks on the deck going through the Corinth Canal, blankets for when it was cool, and the banter of the staff just enhanced the overall. I would recommend this to anyone of any adult age.

Other Reviews are Nuts! This was fantastic!

Silver Cloud Cruise Review by MPBIV