3. Carnival Triumph
My family and I always have lots of fun on carnival cruises! Excellent dining service and cabin cleaning staff..they always go out of their way to help. Their staff are a step above the rest. Winfredo, Joel and Erfen made eating a joy in the main dining room. They were funny and very entertaining. It's amazing how they can remember guests names at the different tables. Nolito, who kept our rooms nice and tidy, was terrific and very nice. Our inside cabin room had plenty of room for my husband and myself and was very clean. My mom, who is disabled, and our daughter had their own cabin on this cruise and all the staff was awesome and went out of their way to help her. We were getting breakfast at the South Beach club Lido buffet and Ance appeared out of no where and started helping my mom with her plate. She is the greatest and very kind. The food in the dining room was tasty and arrived very fast, chocolate melting cake ....yummm. The shows that were held in the Rome lounge was incredible. Loved the Around the World show with the great singing and dancing and the costumes. The comedy shows were very funny, lots of talent. The employees from bottom to the top of the Carnival Triumph always were very kind and made sure to say hi when they passed by. This is our 3rd cruise with Carnival and we have already booked for next year.

Carnival Triumph

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by haleysmom2003

haleysmom2003’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Carnival Triumph price drops

Interior
Cabin 4G 9219 & 9215
Great room. Plenty of space.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins