3. Carnival Triumph
I liked my cruise but you could tell there were some changes to staff and service. For the most part everything was ok. For one thing, I had the Faster to the fun. So our luggage was supposed to be there before we got to the room. It was not. Didn’t arrive until muster drill. Another issue, which wasn’t too bad but really awkward was that since we had the faster to the fun we went to our room right away. When we got there, there were people already in our room. Apparently the Triumph was allowing travel agents to check out the rooms. But even after arriving to our room, travel agents were still just walking in our room without even asking. One finally got the hint and left but the situation was just awkward. Another issue. Girlfriend had surprise me with a cake for my birthday so she had Carnival make me one. Well I got the cake but it looked like it was damaged, like someone dropped it. You would think someone would of noticed the cake didn’t look right with all the frosting everywhere. But they didn’t. My girlfriend also noticed that they don’t give you the chocolates any more when you get your fun times. She said she really missed those. I hope you can see why I thought the service was lacking. But everything else was fine and I still enjoyed my cruise. I did enjoy the new internet package that they had. But it doesn’t work too well in the room. You had to open a door to get it to work. But if you were outside of your cabin it worked great. And the prices were not too bad.

It was ok.

lovermonkey’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Triumph price drops

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8M
We had a aft cabin. I like the balcony but it seemed like it was more rough sailing back there than on the side, like we had before.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins