3. Majesty of the Seas
I took my girlfriend on her first cruise and I was hoping it would be as wonderful as my previous cruises. We start our journey by waiting about 2 1/2 hours before we were allowed to check in due to a coast guard inspection. Ship didn't leave the dock until about 8pm. Next, we were placed with a few other couples at dinner. I'm not sure exactly how they decide who sits with whom, but we lost that lottery. We sat with a few older couples that were probably the most boring people on the planet. It would be nice if they looked at your age and sat you with people closer to your age range. The ship is small compared to the others I've been on. There are only two pools and two Jacuzzis. The heat in the jacuzzi wasn't working well, so they were mildly warm and not at all hot. The entertainment schedule seemed lacking and we found ourselves waiting around for hours to kill waiting on the next show. I love the cruise game shows, but one of them was held in the atrium area where there is the least seating available on the ship. You had to sit on the stairs or stand around the railings to watch the show. During the "parade of flags" they parade down half the stairs, so even these "seats" are unavailable. Public bathrooms were difficult to find. You would think there would be some in the Windjammer area, but you had to exit that area and head outside to the pool to find the closest rest room. Overall, the food was good, the service was good and the islands were fun. If you are looking for a cheap cruise and have low expectations, this might be a great cruise

It was lacking.

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by myob93

• Sail Date: February 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas

myob93’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Room was about the size you would expect for a cruise ship. The "royal king" was not very comfortable and there was a very obvious bump in the middle of the bed where the two twin beds were pushed together.

The walls were paper thin and we could hear conversations next door as well as intimate moments between other couples. They should thank us for the shows we put on in the evenings too :)

Water pressure in the sink was abysmal, though the shower was fine. Room didn't get very cold on the lowest setting, so the A/C could also use a tune up.
  Majesty of the Seas Deck Plans