3. Disney Wonder
My family of two adult and two boys (7 and 9) enjoyed the ship and the ports, but the food really was disappointing. We've also sailed on the Disney Dream for a short cruise several years ago. The food then was a bit better and we hoped that Disney had made some improvements. Unfortunately, no. The pizza was tolerable, the hamburgers on deck were okay not great. I didn't expect much from the deck food and that's what we received. The real disappointment was the main dining food. It was a two hour dinner every night and I didn't have one meal that was as good as casual dining on land (Outback, Chile's, etc.) Disney: Please make the food better! I thought the ship is still elegant and well maintained. It will be better after dry dock this year. If you expect a lot from the pool, prepare to be disapointed. They are all constantly crowded and very small. My kids only used the pool one day for a short time. The Toy Story show as good and the variety shows were okay. Pirate night was not a great show; if not for the fireworks it would not have been worth going on deck. Honestly I expected a little better entertainment. We skipped the long lines at the character meetings but it was fun to see the characters from afar. San Juan is a great port and the other islands were beautiful. I agree with the other reviewers; the port excursions are not handled to Disney standards. Disney leaves you at the dock and you are on your own with the tour provider. Very little port information is provided. One of our tours was very rushed and we didn't get to do everything that was supposed to be included. St. Kitts is great; take a $50 roundtrip taxi to the fort and stay a few hours. There are great views of the island and the fort is neat. In summary it was a good trip with no major issues, but I expected more from Disney. Our next cruise will likely be on a different line.

Ports are beautiful; dining disappointing.

Disney Wonder Cruise Review by gatech_dad