3. Coral Princess
I have been on this ship 4 times & will go again in the Fall..This was my 102d cruise overall, and this cruise in October 2015 , was as enjoyable as all previous ones.. I find the service on this ship as well as all Princess ships to be excellent.. I go about 4 times a year, mostly with 3 companies, Princess, Celebrity & Royal Caribbean , which I find to be the best . The service was great, the balcony cabin was well maintained..The shows were OK, although as often as I go , they are mostly repeat shows...The comedians are the best part of the shows. I generally stay aboard the ship in ports, as I have been on all Caribbean islands many times. .I do sometimes get off to do shopping for the grandkids... The food on this ship was very good...I asked for low sodium meals and they had them for me every night..Nightly I find myself in the Casino when I'm not at the shows...unfortunately they cut the Casino in half when they updated the ship, so it is very small. Disembarkation was a breeze, as I used the Valet Service which took my luggage From my cabin directly to my home Air Port

Love the Coral Princess