1. Food was outstanding. 5-star restaurant quality in the specialty restaurants.
2. Common areas very nice, such as impressive library area, nice fitness room, etc.
1. Web site makes it so difficult to sign up for a cruise, we almost gave up.
2. Embarkation process poor. Had to wait 3+ hours after boarding until our cabin was ready. They could have sequenced the boarding times to avoid the long wait.
3. Disembarkation was TERRIBLE. Mass crowds pushing and shoving for baggage. Oceania only requested 18 porters and 3 customs stations for 1,200 guests. The line for a porter was 45-60 minutes long. Elderly people were experiencing medical concerns because of the lengthy waits to get through the crowd. It took nearly 2-1/2 hours to disembark.
4. Only after the cruise was underway were the guests informed that the in-port times for all ports was being reduced. In fact, the total in-port time was reduced 20 hours, which was almost 20% of what was advertised. As a result, our Christmas dinner plans ashore had to be cancelled at the very last minute, leaving us with nothing special on what was to have been a special evening. We considered this to be unacceptable. We go on cruises to see sights in different places, not to see more of the inside of the ship. The advertising for this cruise was inaccurate.
5. Value: This is a higher than average priced cruise line, but besides the food, there was little that was much different than we've experienced on other lines. In short, the "value" was lacking.
Other: Service was adequate, but we wondered if the automatic gratuities reduced the incentives of staff to provide outstanding service. Other cruise lines without automatic gratuities seem to have a better overall service level, in our experience.
Nothing special. Adequate snorkeling experience. Guides not particularly helpful
Very nice outing. Good experience. Guides very helpful.
Very knowledgeable guides. Enjoyed this a lot.
Liked this very much. Excellent zip lining location, with friendly staff.
One of the most fun excursions we have had on any cruise. Highly recommend this. One does not need to be a swimmer, since the water is fairly shallow. Don't miss this!