• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Sandyliret
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Oct 2015
Cabin: Concierge Level

Our first experience and we could not be more pleased! The ship was spectacular, the service was outstanding and the amenities were the top of the line. The food was more than expected, and we are from New Orleans, in fact it was very hard to come home. The excursions were easy and well organised, the staff....from the deckhands to the officers, the service staff, were a real credit to this cruise line. I had a broken ankle (skydiving, blindfolded, from top of Empire State bldg, er.......) and we were very well cared for in every way, from transportation to pre and post stays. I will always recommend this line simply from the experience we had.

I cannot wait to see the other ships in Oceana as the art on this ship was like living in a museum. The glass vases, the Lalique crystal EVERYWHERE , the fragrance of the ship, the crew....the restaurants. We did it all, from the Privee to the room service. I cried when we left. Am still teary. And I have NEVER written a review before. We stayed at magnificent hotel in Athens and stayed in a wonderful Hilton in Barcelona and Oceana and our travel agent were the best. Will be doing this forever. Thank you Oceania Cruise Lines and crew and staff of Rivera , for the life memories!

Concierge Level

Cabin A3

Could hVe eaten from the floor it was so clean! Even if you took a nap they came in like fairies and cleaned everything. I want them to live with me!

Port Reviews

Monaco (Monte Carlo)

Life memories

Monaco (Monte Carlo)

SPECTACULAR

Marseille

Loved it!

Marseille

Unbelievable, missed original excursion and they gave me this one!

Rome (Civitavecchia)

Everything you have ever dreamed.

Athens (Piraeus)

Fell in love with athens thanks to Oceania booking us into hotel Bretagne

2 Helpful Votes