• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

FCABARLE
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Oct 2015
Cabin: Large Ocean View Stateroom

Over an hour at the airport waiting for a bus. Three hours waiting in line to get our ship pass and get onto the ship; half dozen computers were unmanned which surely slowed down the process. Room temperature food every meal at table 105, even the ice cream came melted. I ordered scallops as an appetizer, they came in an escargot tray but it was small pieces of scallop not whole scallop in each tray depression. Talk about skimping and saving. They no longer place a piece of chocolate on the pillow each evening. And they no longer sell computer time by the minute, you have to purchase time at $20 per day. At that rate it would have cost me over $100 just to check my email each day. The cabin was directly above a crew entrance and all night long the door slammed with a loud noise. The staff, although friendly, seemed confused/disorganized, especially at the airport and cruise port. I do have one favorable comment; we finally disembarked and made it to a restaurant that served hot food! I've been on many cruises with RCL, have Silver status with them, and I enjoyed every one, but this was my final cruise with them. I'll use a different cruise line, one that is not so hell bent on nickel and diming the customers and one that knows how to serve hot food.

Large Ocean View Stateroom

Cabin G

Noise, noise and more noise.

3 Helpful Votes