3. Carnival Fascination
Your main expectation is good all inclusive food and a day full of activites for you and your family. The buffet was closed the majority of the time leaving us to go to our room and order room service. We would go by the buffet any time of the day 11am, 1pm, 6pm etc. rarely ever open. The few times it was open they have no variety of food. it was cheeseburgers fries, chili dogs, fried chicken. You are only given lemonade or water to drink. The coffee and tea is undrinkable everyone avoids it. The pool is the smallest pool I ever seen. it is so packed that we couldn't ever get in the pool. I thought there was a pool around the water slides but its just a blue slippery floor that several young children including my son kept falling when walking back and forth from the slide back to the steps. there is no other activies for a family to do on this ship. besides that one small slide that a young child is allowed to go on we had nothing else to do as a family. we tried to go do mini golf on the roof but it was so crowded and there were no golf clubs left to ever participate. freeport is a joke there is nothing there worth stopping. Atlantis is a beautiful resort but all for a very high price and for the short day you get to visit there you dont get to really enjoy it. I have never felt bored or claustrophobic on a trip before but I certianly felt it on this trip. We just arried home today and cant express the happiness to return home to enjoy a nice cup of coffee and good food we have all suffered so much on this trip. My husband says the food on this ship reminded him of the horrible food they service on military deployments overseas. If that tells you anything for an example. Dont waste your money or time on this ship. if you live on pizza and ice cream and you freak out with excitement just by any view of ocean water then you might find this to be a fun ship but otherwise dont waste your time.

Disappointing!

Ages 3 to 6
Get Carnival Fascination price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6E E173
absolutely get an ocean view! room was spacious and clean.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins