MSC Opera Cruise Review

Never arrived at inambane,no communication It was planned that we will be there

MSC Opera Cruise Review by Odendaal

• Sail Date: Apr 2014
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom

It was both my friend and i wedding DATE 10 APRIL. I paid for the hole trip for both familys five people.

No communication,i want to visit inhabane as planned as it was both familys wedding date.

We are friends for 30 years. We stopped at Mapoto harbour, what a waiste, you are not safe of the boat.

My Video camera was nearly ripped of me by a native,but with force i did get it back.There are two many native beggars it is not safe. The photos sales need a system,we could not find our photos what we want to buy to much photos and to long waiting quie.

a Simple cabin nr will do the tric when the camera man take the photos. Both familys still waiting for member ship after filling in all the forms?? Get one Afrikaans speaking person to assist with langue as 20% of the people for Durban harbour speaks Afrikaans.It will help a lot

with any route changes,we could not understand the English excent.

This rating to improve jourself is a good idea just answer your Emails what we have send.

The MSC OPERA CRIUSE AND PERSONEL IS EXCELLENT,the food and entertainment excellent

MY table141 service was excellent

The evenings shows was the best

Bingo was something new for me,and i enjoy it.(a lady won R60,000)

The barbeque and Rum on the iland was a experience and fun.

Swimming on the beach and to be the last couple to get back to the MSC boat,what a day!

The most fun was at the star board side of the boat with my very stong torch light at night,the dolfins was jumping out of the water and chasing the light,free show for about 80people ,every time i want to leave they begged me to stay a little bit longer.

The disembarkation was very professional done

Well we are planning as a group pensioners now to do another boat trip

We are planning for our next boat trip with more people groups

Odendaal's Full Rating Summary

Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin O1 8237

Simply the best,always c lean and fridge well stocked.

The news bulletin program brilliant

Durban

Durban port very well organized but Mozambuie Harbour port dirty not n good image for MSC TO MUCH BEGGARS on land and not safe.

Odendaal