• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Supersaniman
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jul 2015
Cabin:

My wife and I decided to book at the last minute for a Fjords Cruise on Ventura. We had done a similar thing last year around the baltic on Azura and had a great time so what good go wrong?

The check in process was ok even after the hour wait to unload luggage and get the car parked. The cabin we had been allocated was right at the front on deck 11 but was in good condition and clean. The cabin steward was very helpful, friendly and always had a smile.

we had no problem for the first couple of days although it was very clear that the waiting staff had a couldn't care less attitude. Particularly in the buffet area where tables were left uncleared for lengthy periods, not good when space is limited. bar staff seemed to be under some sort of pressure to make you buy drinks, being asked if I want a drink 10 times in the space of a few minutes stretches my bounds of continuing to be polite,so it was get up and move on.

Port Reviews

Southampton

Just used to board

Geiranger

Could not go ashore due to my wife being ill

Stavanger

Did our own thing, moderately interestng

Bergen

could not go ashore due to my wife being ill.

2 Helpful Votes