3. Carnival Triumph
This was my third cruise with Carnival, and possibly the last. It's hard to put a finger on what was wrong. It honestly didn't have so much WRONG as just...not right. Embarkation was very easy, which since I paid $50 extra for Faster to the Fun, was exactly as I expected. Our room was the tiniest thing ever. I have always gotten inside rooms and never felt crowded. This time, with only 2 people (as opposed to 4) we could hardly move without hitting each other. The food was ok. Not great (except the pizza and burgers! Those were fantastic!) But not bad. I actually lost 4 pounds on the cruise. There was mostly just nothing to do. We never once saw the cruise director except on the tv. Evenings were ok, the shows were ok. Daytime there was not much going on unless you wanted to pay extra. Or gamble. Or drink. We heard of a couple people who won a couple hundred dollars, most of us just donated. My girlfriend, who had never been on a cruise before, had an okay time. I was disappointed. We are cruising with Princess in September, and I definitely will not go on the Triumph again, even if I give Carnival another chance.

Much Less Fun than Previous Cruises

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by wyccad2003

wyccad2003’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Triumph price drops

Interior
Cabin 4H 1276
So small! One we finally got our beds put together, it wasn't as crowded. The beds weren't as comfortable as on the Magic or the Conquest. Not Too bad, though.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins