Not having sailed with P & O for a few years, and reading some very negative reviews from recent cruisers, we were not sure what to expect on this week long cruise. To start with, the embarkation was fast and efficient, we were onboard within half an hour of arriving at the port terminal. Naturally everyone heads to the buffet restaurant and it is obviously crowded, to be expected. The first night's dining was superb, followed by excellent entertainment by P & O's Headliners troupe. Each day we commented on how everything actually seemed to have improved since we last sailed with P & O, especially the entertainment, but also the food and friendliness of the crew wherever we went on the ship. So we were surprised and a little perplexed to hear other passengers moaning about the entertainment, and also the unfriendliness of some of the waiters. I realise that everyone has different tastes but really, what do people expect? This cruise had 4 top notch song and dance shows, a talented group of harmony singers who went down a storm in the theatre, a comedy ventriloquist, a very funny Magician / Comedian, Gary Barlow tribute and Whitney Houston tribute singers, talks, demonstrations, films etc etc. I defy anyone to find this much variety anywhere else especially for the price I know this cruise was sold at all along. On the flip side, we saw passengers with very dubious manners when being waited on by the crew, we cringed more than once in embarrassment, what they must think of some of the British passengers I dread to think. So a very big thumbs up to P & O's Ventura and her crew, absolutely superb cruise!

Amazing Value For Money!

Merlinslaney’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Ventura price drops

Inside Twin with Shower
Cabin OA C732
Beautifully designed and ultra clean
  Ventura Deck Plans