3. Celebrity Solstice
We arrived in Auckland 3 days early to look around and was not disappointed it is a lovely place, come time to board the ship I was a little disappointed in the time and conditions that it took to get aboard very slow and very hot and uncomfortable , but once on board things started to change the cabin was great quite roomy and the décor was lovely very quite no noise at all even one rough night of weather and very little wind noise. The staff are fantastic right down to the lads that attend to the toilets they are so happy go lucky they truly enhance the trip our dining staff were so good I had my head waiter choose my meals for me and I was never disappointed. If I have a sour note I felt the entertainment left a bit to be desired the theatre shows were very average compared to other cruises that I have been on I walked out on three shows and I have never done that before, the smaller acts around the ships bars and so forth were quite good it was just the main entertainment. Specialty dinning was lovely Silks was a little spicy for my taste but the two others were great over all yes I would do it again.

Auckland Cruise

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by jimbo249

jimbo249’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Solstice price drops

Very nice room great location on the boat no noise good comfortable ride even in rough weather plenty of room the wife and myself moved around quite easily without bumping into each other or side stepping. Very Nice
  Celebrity Solstice Deck Plans