• Newsletter
  • Cruise Tips

Disney Wonder Review

Editor Rating
46 Awards

Service was so good I cried

Review for Disney Wonder to the USA
novazx3
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2012
Cabin:
Traveled with children

I had such a good time on the Disney Wonder I don't know where to begin. We took the Pacific Coast Cruise which I felt was a good start for a first time cruiser like myself and my husband. We were traveling with our two year old.

I was amazed at the detail of the decoration of the ship, it amazing. Our stateroom was spacious, and it was nice to have a curtain that separated our room from our daughter's room. The food was very good, we enjoyed every meal.

One thing that I wish I could have done differently-it would have been nice to have the itineraries with the activities ahead of time. I had no idea on how to schedule the babysitting time, so I picked random hours here and there. Our daughter had a great time in the Flounder's Reef Nursery, but if I could have done things differently, I would have spent my days with her, and then at dinnertime, put her in the nursery so I could eat in peace. A two year old is not capable of sitting through a two hour meal, and it makes a very stressful situation. It got so bad at one point that my daughter was on my lap, crying, tugging at my breast and I couldn't eat my food. My waiter came over, and offered to cut my meat for me so I could finish my meal. I cried at the kindness he showed me, I was so stressed out and my husband was oblivious to my plight. From that moment, it was a turning point for me. I was hooked.

previous reviewnext review