Carnival Valor Cruise Review by NeedToVacation

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Valor Cruise Review by NeedToVacation
Carnival Valor
Carnival Valor
Member Name: NeedToVacation
Cruise Date: May 2014
Embarkation: San Juan
Destination: Southern Caribbean
See More About: Carnival Valor Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Great ports! Fun cruise. Couldn't beat the good deal!

This was our second time on the Valor. It's a nice smaller ship - very comfortable. The cruise director, Craig, was very good, and so funny! We had wonderful waiters in the Main Dining Room, and great room stewards.

The room was very spacious, with a couch and table, and lots of closet space. We also had 8229, next door. We asked at Customer Service to have the partition opened between our two balconies. It was great! We could see the officers standing in the Bridge area from our balcony. There are just staterooms above and below, so no noise. Very comfortable.

There was a "Towel Animal Theater" show that I had never seen that was a HOOT! Kids sat right up on the stage by the puppet show. There was singing and dancing and bubbles! I enjoyed it, and I didn't even have any young children with me! Ha!

*I always enjoy the Mongolian Wok and the delicious pizza. And we think it's totally worth the wait to get real eggs in the morning at the Omelette Station. The Seaday Brunch is great. Try the pork chop!! We turn in our free drink coupons there for a strawberry pina colada or a soda.

The Comedy Club shows were SO funny! Oh, and there was a Ripley's Believe It or Not show (Will Rotten) that was just CRAZY and amazing and hilarious! My teenage son & I enjoyed it.

Publication Date: 06/13/14