“Never again”

Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

This was our 5th cruise but first with RC. Last minute getaway for my wife's 50 th burthday

We had heard goods things about RC but none of it was true for us. First they got our booking wrong

But no one was willing to do anything about the screw up. The interior rooms are so small, it's ridiculous. Our cabin attendant wasn't particularly nice and I saw her be really rude to a young child who asked her a question. (She didn't know I was walking down the hall behind her just by coincidence.) The food was mediocre at best. I have never encountered orange Marsala sauce. The buffet on coco cay was horrible, burnt hamburgers, poorly executed and under staffed. Speaking of staffing, the entire cruise was understaffed. Also don't miss lunch because between 3 and 639 there is nothing to eat except a horrible excuse for pizza and Johnny rockets.

We drove 12 hours to try this ship and it was a total waste. If your looking for a quick 3 day cruise the Carnival Sensation is so much better. I was completely unimpressed by the whole RC experience.

Majesty of the Seas Cruises to the Bahamas
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

5529
Bathroom was a good size but the room was extremely small. You could hear the neighbors. Limited storage.
Published 06/09/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Majesty of the Seas Review
Majesty of the Seas Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?