Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Trp46dogs: Never again

Compare Prices on Majesty of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

Never again

Sail Date: May 2014
Destination: Bahamas

This was our 5th cruise but first with RC. Last minute getaway for my wife's 50 th burthday

We had heard goods things about RC but none of it was true for us. First they got our booking wrong

But no one was willing to do anything about the screw up. The interior rooms are so small, it's ridiculous. Our cabin attendant wasn't particularly nice and I saw her be really rude to a young child who asked her a question. (She didn't know I was walking down the hall behind her just by coincidence.) The food was mediocre at best. I have never encountered orange Marsala sauce. The buffet on coco cay was horrible, burnt hamburgers, poorly executed and under staffed. Speaking of staffing, the entire cruise was understaffed. Also don't miss lunch because between 3 and 639 there is nothing to eat except a horrible excuse for pizza and Johnny rockets.

We drove 12 hours to try this ship and it was a total waste. If your looking for a quick 3 day cruise the Carnival Sensation More is so much better. I was completely unimpressed by the whole RC experience. Less

Read more Majesty of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Majesty of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Majesty of the Seas 5529

Bathroom was a good size but the room was extremely small. You could hear the neighbors. Limited storage.