Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Deal Freak: The Perfect Cruise And Stay For Those Who Prefer Options

Deal Freak
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

The Perfect Cruise And Stay For Those Who Prefer Options

Sail Date: September 2013

we truly love the Allure of The Seas and have travelled on many of the Royal Caribbean's magnificent vessels over the years, from the Caribbean to Alaska and also Europe. Yep, cruising is what we love most I suppose.

This year we decided on a cruise and stay so that we could meet up with friends who live on the Bahamas. In doing so (cool tip) we reserved our hotel via ReservationScanner.com saving a genuine 80% of the tarrif price. Now this is a significant piece of business because even the nearest large deal site could not offer anywhere close to what these guys could do. We saved over £1500 dollars!

The ship is truly outstanding. The largest we have had the good fortune to cruise on, it's an impressive craft to say the least. My husband was allowed to visit the engine room and was describing the technical nuances like an excited kid when he eventually returned, allowing me time on my own to experience one of the spa's.

A marvel of oceanic splendour, More this ship is not like visiting another city, it's more like a different country! Such a vast expanse of everything any traveller could ever need. I even tried the zip lines, such a thrill.

Despite spending most of our time outside our stateroom we loved the two storey layout of our room as we also love spacious accommodation with balcony, the perfect way to spend an hour before dinner sipping a cocktail or two.

Entertainment was better than expected as often the acts for me are a little below par and we looked forward to the performances each night.

What can you say about the food that hasn't been written before other than it was always beautifully presented and cooked to perfection?

Would I recommend and travel the Alure again? Yes, absolutely, 100% Less