Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by jameskantor: WOW. What a cruise!

jameskantor
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated
Family & Children 6.0

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

WOW. What a cruise!

Sail Date: October 2013

My wife and family have been cruising for 24 years. There is no better than RC and it's Allure of the Seas. I'm cheap! My brother booked our family on the cruise and I was upset because It's more expensive than a lot of other 7 day cruises. However this ship and Cruise line is fantastic.

The staff blew me away. Happy, attentive, and professional are the key words. The ship is also rock stable! I'm prone to seasickness but it's virtually impossible to get sick on this ship. No rolling, no pitching, no yawing. Motion was imperceptible for the first 5 days. Even when we hit a storm on the last 2 days the motion was far less than other ships on smooth days.

Super cabin. Great Beds. Very easy to keep organized and neat!

Music and the shows were fantastic. New York Quality dancers, singers, and musicians. Only the best of the best get to work on this ship. The Royal Caribbean staff seem to work up through the smaller ships to the Allure level! Yes, this ship is More more expensive to sail on, however I now think it's by far the best deal going!!!!! Less

Read more Allure of the Seas cruise reviews >>