Carnival Victory Cruise Review by cjune

Member Name: cjune
Cruise Date: February 2013
Cabin Category: 6A
Cabin Number: ???
See More About: Carnival Victory Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Private islands in the Caribbean are a must!

I really enjoyed the Carnival Victory so much that I return in October with my 16 year old son for a mom/son fun cruise!

Yes it is a bit party-ish but the service is good and the food excellent. Next time I am going open dining as the fixed was a bit limiting after port stop and there are more entertainments I want to be able to take in.

Loved the adult only area on deck...ahhh! will utilize it in October with my son, if I need a break!

I dined with some ladies who loved to drink so if you are a drinker get the drinking pass. I only drink one a day so not worth it for me. Those ladies never were without some fancy martini, even on port!

Private islands in the Caribbean are a must! I cant say how much fun the private island, half moon key, was. It wasn't in our daily planner, but they serve and amazing Free BBQ on the island. Booze cards cover the island. Mat to float on cost but soooo worth it! I saw several of the theatre dancers enjoying their day here as well!

I should warn you, I took a friend who was less than enthusiastic, so to each his own! She felt overwhelmed by the free party spirit! I am an introvert, but do not care if others have their kind of fun around me!

Publication Date: 08/17/13