Carnival Victory Cruise Review by cruisers4ever: Just off the Carnival Victory

Member Since 2000

Compare Prices on Carnival Victory Western Caribbean Cruises

Just off the Carnival Victory

Sail Date: July 2013

Just off the Carnival Victory. Not as many positives to say on this review.

Embarkation was smooth, rooms were bigger than expected, but the bathroom needed repair. Tile old, coming off, stained grout.

Room service was efficient, but the menu lacked variety

I compared this ship to another lines and was disappointed, this is an older ship, and I must realize this, but it truly does need refurbishment.

There are few options to eat and with this many people onboard it made for overcrowding many times.

There is no specialty restaurant, something we always looked forward too.

The spa area was just not too my standards.

Entertainment was just average. The last nights performance of the singers and dancers did make up for the rest of the nights.

Comedy was just not funny..to each his own

The ships over appearance was run down. We noticed rust in many areas on ship, our balcony had rust stains running down the More divider on balcony, an ugly thing to look at as you are sitting on your balcony.

Food was average, buffet lines were messy, hand sanitizers not easy to find and not encouraged as in other lines we have sailed. This is our last Carnival cruise. Less

Read more Carnival Victory cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Victory Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Victory Balcony Lido 9277

Cabin too close to elevator for me, balcony was very noisy with the exhaust vent right next to it, had to keep door closed, noise was loud and I could not listen to sounds of the ocean.