“Just off the Carnival Victory”
Cruise review of Carnival Victory

cruisers4ever Carnival Victory 2 Just off the Carnival Victory
cruisers4ever
Member Since 2000
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

Just off the Carnival Victory. Not as many positives to say on this review.

Embarkation was smooth, rooms were bigger than expected, but the bathroom needed repair. Tile old, coming off, stained grout.

Room service was efficient, but the menu lacked variety

I compared this ship to another lines and was disappointed, this is an older ship, and I must realize this, but it truly does need refurbishment.

There are few options to eat and with this many people onboard it made for overcrowding many times.

There is no specialty restaurant, something we always looked forward too.

The spa area was just not too my standards.

Entertainment was just average. The last nights performance of the singers and dancers did make up for the rest of the nights.

Comedy was just not funny..to each his own

The ships over appearance was run down. We noticed rust in many areas on ship, our balcony had rust stains running down the divider on balcony, an ugly thing to look at as you are sitting on your balcony.

Food was average, buffet lines were messy, hand sanitizers not easy to find and not encouraged as in other lines we have sailed. This is our last Carnival cruise.

Carnival Victory Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Balcony

8E9277
Cabin too close to elevator for me, balcony was very noisy with the exhaust vent right next to it, had to keep door closed, noise was loud and I could not listen to sounds of the ocean.
Published 08/04/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Victory Review
Carnival Victory Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?