Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Rose301: Great Time On Majesty of the Seas

Compare Prices on Majesty of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

Great Time On Majesty of the Seas

Sail Date: June 2013
Destination: Bahamas

Royal Carribean's Majesty of the Seas crew members and workers made my husband and I 6th anniversary and 1st cruise a wonderful experiene. They all were courteous, showed great hospitality and excellent service. The food was good.

We had fun on the cruise ship and off the cruise ship in Nassau Bahamas and Cococay Bahamas. Waiters ShailesKumar, Junior Johnson, Chetan, and Abel did a great job in the Starlight Dining Room. Our stateroom attendant Fernandes for room 5586, always kept our room clean. Best part I liked on the cruise was the rock climbing, nite parties on the pool deck, dancing to the Carribean Band music in the afternoon near the pool deck, the comedy show, taking a taxi over to Atlantis Paradise Island in Nassau Bahamas,the beaches in Nassau and Cococay Bahamas, and the games the guests of Majesty of the Seas played against Enchantment of the Seas in Cococay Bahamas. Enchantment of the Seas won only because all of the judges were from that ship. I didn't join in More the games, but I did cheer for our guests of Majesty of the Seas who played and I could not stop laughing. Everyone had a good time and it was fun.

My husband and I met 3 nice couples on the cruise, we talked and laughed as if we all knew each other a lifetime. My husband and I had fun from the time we boarded the ship, to the time we got off the ship. We loved it. So glad my travel agent and coworkers advised me to do Royal Carribean Cruise Line for my first cruise and anniversary. Less

Read more Majesty of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Majesty of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Majesty of the Seas Oceanview Stateroom Deck 5 5586

Room 5586 was clean when we first entered it and it was always kept clean by the room attendant. The hallway was quiet. Inside the room it was quiet on both sides and and we never heard any noise above us. The room has a great view of the ocean and was a nice size for my husband and I. The room also has very nice closet space too.

(5.5)

Cococay was nice. The water was so pretty. My husband and I did the paddle boat. The games that two cruise ships Majesty of the Seas and Enchantment of the Seas played against each other were funny. Laying in the hammock under the tree with the cool breeze blowing was relaxing. Laying in the hammock under the tree with the cool breeze blowing was relaxing.

Read 229 CocoCay Reviews