“MUST WARN”

Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Carnival Victory? Trust me the name does not stand up. I went on this ship with my husband and my two sons (4 and 19) my babysitter (19) and my nephew who is 19. We booked three cabins, 1 balcony and two insides on deck 8 midship. The rooms are very dated and dirty. There was leftover stuff from previous guests. Shower had two razor caps on shower floor. Dust was everywhere! Mold and mildew in showers too. Toilets broke 3 different times on ship. First two times it wss for about 2 to 3 hours. The last time was for 8 hours. The entire hallway smelt disgusting! People complaining, etc. The food was horrible in buffet! I am not exaggerating etiher. None of my family members would even eat in buffet. No carving station, desserts were a joke. Nasty cheap cakes and mouse basically. Never changed it up, some ole' nasty food everyday. I don't know how people ate it. The main dining wss better food, but not the best. Casino bar service was horrible. You had to always call pit boss to get a waiter, then had to wait forever to get a drink. Ship also left 2 and 1/2 hours late as well as captain stated that it was taking on water. Please be patient. I will NEVER go on Carnival again.
Carnival Victory Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Balcony

8D8331
cabin 8331. Location great. However, scrapping of chairs above you all thru the day and night above you. Room dirty, dated. SHower mildew and mold.
Published 04/03/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Victory Review
Carnival Victory Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?