Carnival Victory Cruise Review by Daisymae5: MUST WARN

Member Since 2012

Compare Prices on Carnival Victory Western Caribbean Cruises

MUST WARN

Sail Date: March 2013

Carnival Victory? Trust me the name does not stand up. I went on this ship with my husband and my two sons (4 and 19) my babysitter (19) and my nephew who is 19. We booked three cabins, 1 balcony and two insides on deck 8 midship. The rooms are very dated and dirty. There was leftover stuff from previous guests. Shower had two razor caps on shower floor. Dust was everywhere! Mold and mildew in showers too. Toilets broke 3 different times on ship. First two times it wss for about 2 to 3 hours. The last time was for 8 hours. The entire hallway smelt disgusting! People complaining, etc.

The food was horrible in buffet! I am not exaggerating etiher. None of my family members would even eat in buffet. No carving station, desserts were a joke. Nasty cheap cakes and mouse basically. Never changed it up, some ole' nasty food everyday. I don't know how people ate it. The main dining wss better food, but not the best.

Casino bar service was horrible. You had More to always call pit boss to get a waiter, then had to wait forever to get a drink.

Ship also left 2 and 1/2 hours late as well as captain stated that it was taking on water. Please be patient.

I will NEVER go on Carnival again. Less

Read more Carnival Victory cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Victory Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Victory Balcony Verandah 8331

cabin 8331. Location great. However, scrapping of chairs above you all thru the day and night above you. Room dirty, dated. SHower mildew and mold.