Carnival Victory 4

fishman12
Member Since 2009
6 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Let me begin by saying that although I have lurked around many cruise sites I have never felt compelled to post something until now .

I have sailed on many ships , from freighters ( yes freighters !!) to some of the more upscale lines . They ALL have there pro's and con's .

I live in South Florida so it's pretty east to just jump on a ship and take off, and I always begin my adventures with an open mind and a positive outlook ( Heck you're on a ship with a cocktail in hand for crying out loud !!! lol )

Have sailed many times with Carnival and have had no complaints until now .

The flow on these older ( Farcus ) style ships is pretty much horrendous , not so much the public areas or pool deck , but their food lines are out of hand .

Now Im not one who typically runs to the buffet like a bat out of hell , but come on this was just ridiculous . I went so far as to take videos of the lines at different times (Bfast , lunch ) and post them online More !!! I felt as though I needed to document the sheep to slaughter motif this ship had .

I do understnd it has much to do with the people as much as the cruise line , but I feel carnival needs to address this . BTW the food is surprisingly good !!!! you just cant get to it

Everything else was fine , a bit older ship , great friendly crew , nice ports of call . Just pack and bfast and lunch , trust me LOL Less

Carnival Victory Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: March 2013
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Ocean View

6A1404
Cabin 1404 aft . Ocean view . Roomy , clean , close to elevators . Not bad at all .

Published 04/04/13

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Victory Review

Carnival Victory Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?