Carnival Glory Cruise Review by Ana L Santana

10-12 1.0
        16+ 1.0
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Carnival Glory - Eastern Caribbean

We were 34 friends and we have been in 3 different ships. Getting to the ship and out I found it was easy but finding things to do on that ship wasn't.

First we call a few times to know if they had salsa music and they said "oh yes a lot" that was the first problem maybe 3 songs per night and that was it. We travel with teenagers and they were boring as hell and we notice that the average age for this trip was about 65 so if you want to take your grandparents that will be wonderful.

The room service was very good and our table service too but went it came to people going around the ship they were very rude we could probably found 1 in every 10 that said at least hello. If you need something don't bother asking just keep looking because they send you from one place to another without a problem and the ship is so complicated to walk around that you have to go up and down so many times you waste your time but you probably lose some weight.

Our room was very clean but the hallways smell so bad and the food buffet on the 9th floor was so uncomfortable to walk around with very long lines is better to go to the 3rd floor to eat. The shows were good and the comedy was really good but I was talking to my friends and we all agree that the theater was really ordinary and the shows didn't look good there, this ship needs a lot of work to look good.

I don't want to sound like I am very spoiled but all of our friends said that we went from a 5 star cruise to a -5 star. If you want a great cruise go with one of the Voyager class from Royal Caribbean we agree that those are the best, we went on the Voyager from Miami and the Mariner from Port Canaveral and some of my friends even went back on the Mariner for the second time and took the other route. This Glory ship is good if you are ready to retired and need to sleep but my husband and I are in our 40s and we really like to party.

Publication Date: 10/31/05