Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by morgan246: Great TIme

Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Great TIme

Sail Date: February 2013

Just got off the Carnival Breeze. We sailed Feb 2-10. What an awesome ship. you would never know that there are 4000 people aboard.

Staff was friendly and always acknowledge you when you saw them in the hall. Ship was very clean always. Our room steward (nestor) on floor 8 was superb. Always kept room tidy and neat and always greeted us and had a few words to say. VERY PLEASED.

Dining room was lovely. Food was always delivered HOT!!! and very tasty. Coffee was always delivered promptly while waiting for our desserts. Our dining room staff was the best. Ani made our dining room experience very enjoyable. She always had a smile and cracked a lot of jokes with us she made it a lot of fun.

Visited the casino-good did not win, but oh well you know what they say about casino's.

Had dinner in the steakhouse, very good highly recommend it.

Buffet and Guy's burgers and the pizza all very tasty, no complaints, waiting time, some but truly not that bad, More they are very quick to serve you.

Never had problem getting a lounger by the pool.... a lot of people what can you expect, weather was beautiful everyone wanted to be outside.

Entertainment needs a little attention... not great but not truly awful either, the best performance was Evolution of Edge, great comedian and jugglerOn a final note. I have read and re-read the reviews on this site. I believe me I was questioning my judgement on picking this cruise, but after much thought I decided to go in with an open mind. I am glad that I did, I have come to realized that people just like to complain, like the guy down at guest services one day complaining that his curtains were moving one nite because the boat rocked due to the waves and current, REALLY..........get real people like the Carnival can control the weather. Go with an open mind and enjoy your vacation. Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Breeze Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Breeze 8432

Cabin 8432 was great, right next to elevators, it is in the Aft part of ship, never any noise problems at all. Very roomy. closet and storage was more than adequate

People very pushy there, trying to sell their goods, did not feel safe . Did take a ATV excursion there. Great time, 4-wheelers in great shape Drivers very knowledgeable
Read 802 Antigua Reviews

Beach Break

(5.5)
Loved the beach in Nassau, went to paradise beach. Crowded but found a place to sit down and enjoy it. The waves were awesome, had a great time playing in the water.

Beach Break

(5)
Great beach, a must see if you go to St. Thomas

Beautiful, loved everything about this city. Felt very safe there.
Read 501 Tortola Reviews