Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by morgan246

Cruise Date: February 2013
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+

Great TIme
Just got off the Carnival Breeze. We sailed Feb 2-10. What an awesome ship. you would never know that there are 4000 people aboard.

Staff was friendly and always acknowledge you when you saw them in the hall. Ship was very clean always. Our room steward (nestor) on floor 8 was superb. Always kept room tidy and neat and always greeted us and had a few words to say. VERY PLEASED.

Dining room was lovely. Food was always delivered HOT!!! and very tasty. Coffee was always delivered promptly while waiting for our desserts. Our dining room staff was the best. Ani made our dining room experience very enjoyable. She always had a smile and cracked a lot of jokes with us she made it a lot of fun.

Visited the casino-good did not win, but oh well you know what they say about casino's.

Had dinner in the steakhouse, very good highly recommend it.

Buffet and Guy's burgers and the pizza all very tasty, no complaints, waiting time, some but truly not that bad, they are very quick to serve you.

Never had problem getting a lounger by the pool.... a lot of people what can you expect, weather was beautiful everyone wanted to be outside.

Entertainment needs a little attention... not great but not truly awful either, the best performance was Evolution of Edge, great comedian and juggler

On a final note. I have read and re-read the reviews on this site. I believe me I was questioning my judgement on picking this cruise, but after much thought I decided to go in with an open mind. I am glad that I did, I have come to realized that people just like to complain, like the guy down at guest services one day complaining that his curtains were moving one nite because the boat rocked due to the waves and current, REALLY..........get real people like the Carnival can control the weather. Go with an open mind and enjoy your vacation.

Publication Date: 02/19/13