Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Bluenose Cruiser

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Bluenose Cruiser
Carnival Breeze
Carnival Breeze
Member Name: Bluenose Cruiser
Cruise Date: February 2013
Destination: Southern Caribbean
See More About: Carnival Breeze Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Value-for-Money 5+

The Best Cruise Yet!!!
I am speaking on behalf of my fellow 9 cruisers and myself, I want to tell everyone how much we loved this trip and ship. By far, this has been the most beautiful Carnival Ship we have been on. The tropical decor is beautiful.

I respect others opinions, but found their comments to be completely opposite of what we experienced.

Lots of smiles and hellos the entire trip.

In point form:

Embarkation: very easy. We arrived at the port at 11:30 and by 12:30 we were on board.

Ship: beautiful, fresh, very clean, easy to navigate.

Food: Guy's Burger Joint - ate there every day - was so worth it, Breakfast Burritos - yummy, Marketplace: - my husband waited in line up to 10 minutes for a custom omelette - it takes him that long to cook it home himself. Dining Room - we ate at the Blush Dining Room - our waiters were Iputu and George - they are so entertaining and kept our water full, lots of rolls, food was quick and hot, good as well. We always stayed and chatted with them. Hey, I didn't have to cook or clean up the dishes.

Lines for anything: There are over 3000 passengers on this ship, you are bound to stand in line - however, the longest I encountered was 10 minutes for pizza.

Cabin: Clean, bed was comfy, lots of room. Ordered coffee and treats from room service one morning - brought more than enough. Frank did a fantastic job as our cabin steward and what ever we asked for, he brought for us.

Piano Bar: Ron Pass - is a must to see - he is a gem on this ship. Went to see him many nights - go early to get good seats.

Thrill Theatre/Waterworks - was fun - younger kids will love this.

Chairs: always found chairs opening up on deck. People are coming and going all the time. Just have some patience.

Some things we did see a difference is there was less bar staff to come and deliver your drink during the late afternoon and evening. We had to go get our drinks at the bar - oh well - got us moving and never bothered us at all. The shows in the Ovation Theatre are more like a concert as apposed to a mini Broadway production. The comedian's at the comedy club were OK - but still enjoyable.

Vacation is what you make it and I would book another cruise and take the kids on the Breeze in a heartbeat. I highly recommend this ship.

Publication Date: 02/19/13