Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by Selebcruiser

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by Selebcruiser
Celebrity Eclipse
Celebrity Eclipse
Member Name: Selebcruiser
Cruise Date: November 2012
Cabin Category: 2B
See More About: Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals

Past cruises were better
We live in Florida, so we are only abou a half hour away from the port. Which is great.

Embarkation was fine. Stateroom was clean and the stewards were super.

Ship info. We have been on the Soltice and Equinox a few times so The Eclipse was almost the exact same layout.

Activities, We could do as much as we wanted or nothing if we just wanted to relax.

Entertainment was fine as usual.

Shore Excursation. We had been to most of the islands before so all we did is just get off the ship and walk around to work off the food.

Disembarkation was the worst I have ever had. We were number 24 Green, but there was NO sign for number 24. I asked about it and I mwas told it was next to 25. I then asked why couldn't anyone write in the number and got a stupid look. I then asked a second person the same question who gave me a smile, but no answer. I tried one more person with the same question who just walked awayt. My wife waited on line to get a porter, which she got one. He came back with her and then walked away to take care of someone else (which I would not really want to go into). My wife then had to wait on line for another 10-15 minutes to get another porter. Then we had to walk all the way around with the porter to get picked up by car. It was not the way to end the cruise.

Publication Date: 12/10/12