Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by gr8times4us: FEB 2012 CARNIVAL FASCINTION 5 NIGHT DURING SPRING BREAK
Member Since 2009
Compare Prices on Carnival Fascination Bahamas Cruises
FEB 2012 CARNIVAL FASCINTION 5 NIGHT DURING SPRING BREAK
1) Staff was constantly cleaning every surface (I wanted to take them home)
2) Our interior room layout seemed very spacious with tons of storage
3) Very smooth embarkation/disembarkation (we did the self-assist)
4) Great sushi (just wish it had been opened more hours)
5) Loved the Mongolian Wok (Hand selected vegetables & freshly made)
6) Loved having the same terrific wait staff
7) Pizza was always hot and delicious
8) Really loved the Serenity area
1) Unsupervised teens running and talking in the halls very late at night
2) Food choices were limited in main dining room.
3) Confusing with floors having both a name and a number
4) The floor numbers on elevators are too low - very hard to read.
5) Lack of use of hand sanitizers (our NCL cruise 2 weeks before this cruise had staff with spray bottles at each dining room & buffet) With the number of kids on Carnival this should be a top More priority!!!
6) Really loved the Serenity area - but too many chair hogs. We personally saw groups of chairs with a cruise towel and an old paperback or old flip flops on chairs for over 2 hours with no one in them. Unfair to other passengers!
Carnival is known for having a high percentage of kids, which we knew. But we were not aware that the week we booked was President's week - thus there were almost 700 "kids" on board. Several evenings after we had gone to sleep, large unsupervised groups of teens were running and talking & laughing loudly in the halls (Midnight to 2 AM) There should be more monitoring of hallways during school breaks.
Our wait staff Heshbon & Gusti (table 218) Very entertaining, yet very efficient!
Our room steward Alberto very unobtrusive, but always had our room perfect - complete with several towel animals.
Sushi guy & pizza staff
You can read my reviews of the two ports with prices of souvenirs. Less
Read more Carnival Fascination cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Fascination Review >>
Cabin review: Carnival Fascination Interior Main M121
Room M121 Our interior room layout seemed very spacious with tons of storage Shower shampoo & body wash dispenser on shower wall Nice basket of bath supplies on sink.(Toothpaste, aspirin etc) Suitcases fit under the bed Loved the "Cruisin'" or "Snoozin'" door signs
Port and Shore Excursions
Short but Sweet - 3 night crui...
Much Better Than Expected
Great Quick Getaway
Great Time on the Fascination
Carnival Fascination Bahamas
Best Vacation Ever!