3. Rotterdam
My husband and I and my sister enjoyed our trip very much especially the ports of call and the excellent weather. Overall the Rotterdam service and food were very good.

Entertainment on board was only acceptable. We were disappointed that the Rotterdam entertainers only performed a very limited number of times during the 30 day cruise. Many of the other acts were mediocre.

Special mention goes to Ryan, who ran an excellent and very practical computer program in the Digital Workshops. His patience was most appreciated. Also Jo, a life stylist with the Explorer's Team, taught a wonderful program of Qi Gong and Tai Chi which was extremely well attended every day. Both of these instructors provided us with handouts so we could practice on board and at home when we returned. . We enjoyed the culinary demonstrations and sampling. The Pinnacle Restaurant, under the guidance of Sam, was a highlight. Lisa provided excellent information about the ports of call. The tours were well organized but for the most part expensive.

In the Greenhouse Spa my sister and I had a seaweed wrap and massage and it was delightful. However, we were disappointed in Steiner's return policy for products with which people are not satisfied. Two products we bought, in our opinion, did not live up to their promise. When we went to return them for a refund we were told that only unopened products can be returned. We would not have known that we were dissatisfied if we had not tried it. We felt people should be made aware of this policy before they buy since the products are very expensive and what works for one person may not work for another.

All in all a wonderful trip.

South Pacific / Hawaii 30 day cruise Nov 2010

Rotterdam Cruise Review by lifeguardpe

• Sail Date: November 2010
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Large Interior Stateroom

All in all a wonderful trip.

lifeguardpe’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Large Interior Stateroom
Cabin I 6133
In general we were very satisfied with our cabin and cabin steward. The bed was very comfortable.
The TV was a very small flat screen and difficult to see from the bed. It was located too high as well. Storage was adequate.
For those who must use a CPAP machine, no hookups were available but an extension cord was provided by the cabin steward.
The room was cleaned daily but we had to request that the room be completed by a specified time in the morning. The first few days a.m. room cleanup was erratic ... morning to afternoon.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins