3. Carnival Destiny
Wow ! I have read previously reviews and I didn't see any dust on the phone, etc.

I really did see a ship with staff dusting and cleaning all the time. I also seen a Man in the white suit (Head of housekeeping) running his finger on the window ledge to check for dust. None was found.Our room was always clean and one day my husband was not feeling well and the Steward was concern that they could not clean our room. We told him that was fine and later we left the room and came back and it was services.

We are at the buffet and yes there were lines at the omelette and New york deli. But we did not wait long for the line to move. I did see a few thinks I would change such as placing the pancakes french toast closer to the front so short folks could reach the items. But come on if you served all the passengers they do you may see somethings you would change too.

The Dinner was awesome. I did see folks ordering two and three entire es and never eating them. That was a waste. If you won't to try something and you disliked it they are always ready to replace it for you, but to order just because it's free is wrong.

All in all we would go again and the price was right. :)

First Time Sailers

Carnival Destiny Cruise Review by ccola54

All in all we would go again and the price was right. :)

ccola54’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 16+

Oceanview
Cabin 6C 2200
We had a great room and it was near the crew space and never hear anything. The room was always clean and just a great experience for us.
  Carnival Destiny Deck Plans

• Miami
    Grand Turk Was a very nice port. We went snorkeling on the reef and played with the sting rays. I was beautiful. I would do that again. The town was small but it was a fun place to hang out on for the time we had left.

I was disappointed in Half Moon Cay. The ECO lagoon tour was a waste. The island has nothing on it such as shopping(very few places about 6). It is a great beach area but that's about it.

Nassau, It was really nice. Went on a glass boat boat trip and it was very cool. Friends went on a scuba tour in little scuba scooters. They had a blast and really said it was worth the money.

Then back to Miami. It was a blast and we are planning another cruise in 2011. This time to Key west and Cozumel.

View All 1,933 Miami Cruise Port Reviews