3. Marco Polo
From start to finish,this was 1st class.As a former naval/merchant naval officer,when my wife booked this cruise,I thought the whole time I was going to be on this ship I would be looking to criticise what I was about experience. Much to my surprise and delight"we"thoroughly enjoyed every moment.The service was superb from the Captain all the way down through the crew in every department,it was impossible to criticise anyone or service.The evening entertainment(different every night)had to be seen to be believed.The shows were worthy of the West-End theatres,costumes,singers and dancers(and this all-inclusive),the food was delicious,waiters and waitresses all cheerful and happy,as were the bar staff.So much going on in the different entertainment rooms you were spoilt for choice.Delightful cabin stewardess,spotlessly clean and turned the beds down each evening and left a delightful animal(made out of towels)on the bed.We toured the Norwegian Fjords and that is a fabulous sight to be seen.From the time of booking(with Newmarket Travel)to landing back home the organisation was smooth and well run.We travelled from Liverpool by coach to London Victoria coach station and vice-verse.On arrival in Victoria homeward bound the guide saw the labels on our cases and said,"are you for the Marco Polo",I said,"love to,but,unfortunately were on the way home".That's a feeling you only get when you have thoroughly enjoyed yourselves.WELL DONE TO ALL.

Marco Polo-Explorer-Superb Cruising Entertainment

Marco Polo Cruise Review by Gordon Jones

Gordon Jones’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Cruise & Maritime Voyages Marco Polo price drops

Our cabin was on deck 9,superior inside twin (decks range from 4 to 11)this is a very nice comfortable cabin,quiet and easily accessable,nice bathroom and plenty of wardrobe space.Never heard anyone complain about accomodation.Cabin stewardess very efficient as Iv`e said,all the crew we encountered were.
  Marco Polo Deck Plans

• Bergen
    Final port,Bergen,berthed here and it is Norway`s second largest city.Preserved on the harbour front are some old type Viking buildings and the market is a sight to see,the only reason for down-rating, is that it was the first port were the sun was not shining and it did rain soon after we walked ashore.I believe,we were told,it has a reputation for having 300 days of rain a year.So,why do we complain about our weather ????
    View All 638 Bergen Cruise Port Reviews