3. Carnival Fascination
As always the people that take care of your room are great at their job...Food was very bland. Food in the Dining room had to be sent back numerous times by people that were setting at our table due to being over cooked, under cooked, items in their food that people were allergic to, Food was very flavor list. Our boat had a place where you could order special sandwiches. Asked for pickles with our food on more than one occasion and was told it was to late in the day to open a new jar. On the dessert bar no sugar free foods as they had ran out 2 days before end of cruise. One of the people we were traveling with asked directions to get to where we needed to go to disembark of course it was at the other end of the ship. Was told it is by the Buffet and down and then she told the person they looked like they needed another chocolate milk for energy... WTH just cause this person is on the thick side don't allow them to be rude. The ship only had one pool for the over 2000 guests. If you are going to see the shows don't pick this ship.. They have a couple of shows but nothing like the larger shows. If you are a Casino player stay away from the one on the boat...They are super tight and winning is almost impossible. Could have bought my drink package for the next couple of cruises for what was spent. This is my first time that I have every not been satisfied with my cruising experience and have done over 12 cruises and this is by far the worst experience. I always say it is what you make of it and just want to see people choose a different class of ship for the entertainment. They announced that people can get off the ship at least 45 minutes after people were already disembarking.

Just not sure.

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by kmor321

kmor321’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Fascination price drops

The cabin was a great size. Very clean. Did have a funk smell once you walked in every night but the nose just got use to it.
  Carnival Fascination Deck Plans