3. Pacific Princess
We have sailed on the Pacific Princess before, 12 years ago when she was called the Tahitian Princess, and our memories did not betray us. We had a wonderful time. We were on the 12 night Greek Conusseur leg of the voyage, Venice to Rome, with port stops nearly everyday. We loved the entertainment, there was quite a variety of shows from classical to comedy and we thought the sound system was brilliant. (My partner was a sound engineer). I learned to play blackjack, not sure if that was a good thing, but the casino staff were friendly and helpful and very professional. I thought the food was great, we had late dining and made good friends with our table mates. I love the decor of this ship, with the domed painted ceilings and the murals reminiscent of Guagain. Our cabin was ok but I would not choose that location again. I thought being right in the bow would be fun, but the movement was pronounced. The shore tours were interesting but I’m not a port person, my partner is though and he enjoyed going on as many as possible. I loved doing the watercolour painting, but my partner opted for mandolin lessons that were a bit of a shambles. He took it all in good humour though. Embarkation was a breeze in Venice and even though we were a bit early they processed us and had no queues at all. Disembarkation was equally as efficient.

Love this ship

alirat153’s Full Rating Summary
Get Pacific Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin B5
Being right at the front meant a bit of rocking when the sea was slightly rough. We did not realise this but on talking to our neighbours in cabin 6000 they said it was always the case and that thry preferred it.

The cabin at 216 sq ft incl balcony was a good size with a 2 seater settee as well as the desk.

The cabin was kept spotless by the ever diligent staff and there were no plumbing issues of any kind.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins