3. Grand Celebration
Check in was terrible ,personal not prepared, poor team work ,no body help our clerk in training ,clerk with bad actitud and rude. Ship good and clean. Poor recreation and entertainment, casino start late and closed early, clubs for dancing started late and closed at 11pm also need to paid for entertainment at the theatre. Terrible food , poor variety, uncooked food(fish), breakfast with cool potatoes ,old scrambled eggs, synthetic beacon with bad smell and pastries cover of mold and nobody wan to be accountable of the situation ,after 9pm food need to be paid, dining service without organization, big line to get inside the restaurant .I travel with my daughter(13) they didn't provide food for kids and club was bored and no included in price, we had been in different cruise and she was very dissatisfied and disappointed , she didn't like at all. Cabin service was good and photo service too with lots of options. I didn't recommend this cruise.

A total loss of my money

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by idalsicruise

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas

I didn't recommend this cruise.
idalsicruise’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Clean, good space ,our cabin steward very friendly always smiling and able to help. Nice decorations with towels (bunny, flowers) .