3. Majesty of the Seas
I was on this cruise due to a work conference. We had meetings each morning and on our sea day but then were free to explore the ship and ports. Due to the weather we were unable to dock at Key West. I was impressed with how quickly the staff completely changed our meeting etc... with only a couple of hours notice. We ended up stopping at Nassau a day early and added CocoCay on our last day. Having cruised on several different but mostly larger ships, I was worried that the Majesty would be too small. I actually enjoyed the size of the ship as everything was close to walk to. The atrium area looked really nice with some small shops. If I would have been on a regular cruise I think the entertainment would have been a little lacking but we were busy with meetings and didn't really notice. Everything was very clean and I though the service everywhere was really good. I though the decor was pretty inside the ship - unlike my most recent Carnival cruise where the decor was incredible ugly and dated IMO. Had a "spacious ocean view" cabin on the 9th floor. The room was very clean with enough storage but was quite small. I would hate to see how small a regular room would be. Our room steward was Cheryl who was awesome! I brought an over the door shoe hanger which helped with shoes and cosmetic storage as there is VERY limited storage in the bathroom. The beds were comfy and the air conditioning worked well. We had a large group for dinner each night so we never had the same servers. Some of the service teams were great, others not so much. The dining room food was okay with a couple of standout dishes (beef tenderloin and apple pie). The buffet breakfast was ok but the scrambled eggs were awful! The only extra dining option was Johnny Rockets which was ok. There are no other extra cost dining options - miss the sushi and seafood options on the Mariner. There are also the freestyle soda machines right by the coffee shop and also upstairs in the buffet area. If you have a chance to to to CocoCay - do it! It was fabulous with a nice included lunch and some good shopping. The fresh water pool was amazing and you could always find a waiter for a drink (we did have an use the drink package!). I am an avid DCL cruiser and I actually liked it a bit more than Castaway, especially now that you can dock on the island. Overall a nice cruise - especially for the price!

Smaller ship - but nice

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by SDJen

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Spacious Ocean View

The beds were comfy and the air conditioning worked well.

Overall a nice cruise - especially for the price!
SDJen’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View
Cabin 2M
Very clean cabin with adequate storage. The bathroom was very limited on storage. Beds were comfy and the air conditioning worked well. Never heard any hallway or noise above us and it was a short walk to the buffet and pool deck.
Deck 9 Outside Cabins

• Resort Day Pass
    This is a great option for a relaxing day. Adults only and for $95 includes all food and drinks. A short cab ride to Paradise Island. Nice pool, great drink service and the lunch was good.
    View All 55 Resort Day Pass Reviews