3. Marella Explorer 2
My wife and I chose this for our honeymoon. Having never cruised before we were apprehensive - there was no need for that. What a perfect holiday. Arrival at Naples was fine for us mid twenties couple, although there is a little 10 minute walk from the terminal to the bus so can't imagine it's great for everyone. Straight onto the boat and into our cabin, bags were delivered about 15 minutes after our arrival. We can't fault any member of staff on board the ship, and a special mention to our cabin steward Anastasiia and also Zaida in the perfume shop as their service went above and beyond. We were invited for dinner with the captain on our second week which was a great experience! Plenty of places to eat and the food is great for everyone, plenty going on in the day and at night, the shows were good - we both felt that the male singers weren't great. Went past Stromboli after leaving Sicily and WOW. As I said... Perfect holiday.

Perfection

Marella Explorer 2 Cruise Review by TheWells

Went past Stromboli after leaving Sicily and WOW.

As I said... Perfect holiday.
TheWells’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Explorer 2 price drops

Ample size, good for storage, bed is huge. Bathroom is good size. Balcony is lovely for an afternoon/evening drink watching the sunset. Nice to have that bit extra space out there.