• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

drbrainiac
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Aug 2019
Cabin: Penthouse with Balcony

Pacific Princess is the smallest of the Princess fleet, with a capacity of only 670 passengers. When I booked, all the suites were sold out, so I booked a mini-suite, which was later upgraded to Club Class. Right after I paid the fare, we were upsold a forward suite (#7005, Marquesas Suite). I'm always aft, but I love those suite perks, so I jumped on it. This was the largest suite I've ever seen and had a bath and a half, with a wall of closet space, along with all the usual suite perks like that sumptuous Sabatini breakfast. Interestingly enough even though she is very tiny, Pacific Princess never felt crowded, but because she is so small, it was easier for my elderly mother to get around. The food and staff on this ship are amazing, and the maitre d' came by our table at every meal to make sure everything was going well. Chef Giuseppe was the brains behind the original Chefs Table Experience years ago, and we were thrilled to experience Chef's Table with him. This was a great cruise with a great itinerary that we would absolutely do again, no questions asked!

Penthouse with Balcony

Cabin S3

HUGE suite all the way forward. The only downside is the gawdawful straight in your face wind on sea days that prevented us from using the balcony if the ship was moving. This is why I prefer aft facing suites - the whole ship acts as a wind break, so you can enjoy your balcony and those gorgeous wake views. All in all we loved the cabin though, so if you love wind in your face or don't care about going outside, this one's for you.

Find a Pacific Princess Cruise