3. Pacific Dawn
I have done 53 cruises and this would be in the top 5. Every thing was great,. The staff was fantastic. They soon learned your name. The Pantry food was great. Especially the asian soups which was special. The Waterfront restaurant was so-so.and the speciality dinning was ordinary but cheap at $30 Lots of kids on this cruise 470. Lots of young couples. A old and dated ship but lots of character. The smallest balcony I have ever had, about a meter wide. Then cabin was good, clean and well maintained. Entertainment was fantastic, great broadway shows. Comedian was great. When you consider the cost which was cheap as a sole passenger. It was value for money and I would do it a again and again. The staff made the cruise they were exceptional I loved them. The Orient bar had the cheapest beer on tap I'm have ever had $6 a schooner. I would recommend this ship.

A real surprise. A great family cruise and value for money.

Pacific Dawn Cruise Review by marlowman

Entertainment was fantastic, great broadway shows. Comedian was great.

I would recommend this ship.
marlowman’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Australia Pacific Dawn price drops

Clean and well maintained. The smallest balcony I hav ever seen. Great bathroom. Cabin steward was excellent.