3. Prinsendam
I really wanted to try the Prinsendam while she is still under the HAL flag. Everything I heard about the passengers and the staff was spot on. Everyone was friendly and approachable. The staff was competent and always in a good mood The shops are extremely limited. Mostly jewelry and HAL branded items. My cabin steward and his helper were so very nice and accommodating. Friendly, spoke very good English, and responded to my requests with pleasant and speedy solutions to my requests.. I never get seasick --- until now. On a guarantee ocean view I was put in the absolute first cabin at the front. Even on quite moderate seas, I became ill twice! There was a lot of movement all over the ship, but much worse in my cabin. Very noisy and rough. Then there was the food. Very limited choice in the Lido.I will not miss this ship.

I actually lost three pounds!!!

Prinsendam Cruise Review by cyzanzubi