3. Star Princess
We always wanted to go to Hawaii and this was a perfect way to go. Captain Michele Tuvo is awesome. Our cabin steward was wonderful. We miss the happy hour specials and wish Princess would bring them back. The food was very good, not fantastic. 2 of the ports, Hilo, HI and Ensanada, Mexico could have been skipped. It would have been far better to spend an extra day in Honolulu. Some of the entertainers are good, some not so good. We never go to the "production shows". All in all we met a lot of nice people. I did get a gift certificate to the spa. The person that did my hair spent the whole time upselling, which put me off. The ship looked good, I would give it a 4 out of 5. One of the bartenders in Crooners voiced her political beliefs and got quite nasty when she thought no one could hear. We put in a formal complaint.

Overall, a very good experience!

Star Princess Cruise Review by petey100