• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Pegasus Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

Loved every minute of it!

Review for Pegasus to Africa
hvitanov
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Sep 2018
Cabin:

I've always wanted to visit the Seychelles, but as I don't fall into the typical group visiting it (couples/honeymoon ) I thought that the best way is to visit on board a small cruise. I was originally planning on booking cabin on a luxury catamaran sailing cruise, but found an offer about Variety Cruises.

I am so glad I booked that instead!

I had amazing time from start to finish. The yacht is fairly small, and we were not more that 25-30 people. That was great as everyone gets to know the other people and the whole experience is much more personalised. I was worried that it will be mainly senior crowd and we will feel out of place (we are in our mid-late thirties), but the group was a really nice mix of people and no one was a nuisance to the other passengers (I guess we were lucky). I also liked the fact that there is no dress code and the whole atmosphere is super relaxed. The boat is old-ish, so don't expect anything glamorous.

Cabin B

The cabin was fine, but be careful as in most of the websites selling that cruise this specific cabin is marked down as Category "C", and on Variety Cruise's website is marked down as Category "B". This caused some confusion during embarkation, and was clarified only after contacting the agent I booked with. A bit disappointing.

Port Reviews

Victoria

There is a terrible smell of fish.

Find a Pegasus Cruise