3. Columbus
Good value for money. Great VIP drinks package. Fusion Indian restaurant was out of this world! My only issue was that as this was a Multigenerational cruise, the entertainment was still aimed more at the older end. And the acts were exactly the same all week especially in Taverners Bar. And the quiz questions were for people of 70 years plus. Even the kids questions were hard. The 2 best entertain part was the farewell party which I really enjoyed and Ian's Magic Show which my 5 year old really enjoyed. And as an entertainer Ian was spot on. We had an issue with a prebooked wine package that had been discontinued on that brand so we were unable to get our 5 free bottles, but with some emails between our agent and the ship, Elvis the bar manager sorted this out which meant I've brought my 5 bottles home with no charge. Would I book with CMV again? Maybe, but the entertainment needs updating for multigenerational cruises. I do understand it's normally an adult only cruise line but I feel they need to adapt for the school holidays.

Multigenerational Fjords

Columbus Cruise Review by Danecb85

And as an entertainer Ian was spot on.

Would I book with CMV again?

Maybe, but the entertainment needs updating for multigenerational cruises.

Danecb85’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 13 to 15
Get Columbus price drops

Four beds. Wasn't fully cleaned on arrival with old food from previous occupants in there still