Silver Muse Cruise Review

Silver Muse Cruise Review by Puishanleung

• Sail Date: Jul 2018
  • Destination: the Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Verandah Suite

The embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly. I had a few hours to explore the departure city which was very good. The cabin was very clean. Dining experience was excellent in Atlantide, la dame and la terraza. Head sommelier is knowledgeable. All other restaurants were good. Indochine still had a lot of room to improve. Entertainment and activities were ok. services were excellent from butler to restaurants . Every one were very polite and helpful. Spa is below my expectation. They had a whole page of questions for me to fill in before the massage. Very professional health questions. But not the case while during the massage. For the excursions team, I did not feel that I was in a luxury cruise while talking with them. The attitude they talked with me and handled my problem made me feel uncomfortable and mad. That had ruined my days at the cruise. I came to relax, but not to have the excursion staffs to give me stress. No more detail that I wanted to mention about them. All other staffs were excellent. The ship is beautiful.

Puishanleung's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Verandah Suite

Clean and tidy. and it meets my expectation.

Puishanleung