3. Columbus
I chose this cruise for the worldwide destinations. However, the whole four month experience was life changing. The reception staff were great, especially Mimi. The ship was very clean. I liked the hot tub and the loungers were comfortable and there were plenty available. The entertainment team were very talented. Especially Alex Kemp, Joshua Marlow and Freya Brown, who jelled very well on and off stage. I especially liked being in the choir, meeting fellow singers and benefitting from choir leader, Josh Marlows fast knowledge and talent. It was great fun and I learnt new skills. Joining the quilting club was a good move. I made a quilt to hang on the wall and also, several memory cushions. I liked the choice of buffet meals or restaurant service. Waiters Ewhyan and Simon were attentive and prompt with serving. All activities were well subscribed to, including pilates, art classes, creative writing, choir, and dance classes. Shore excursions to India and China were memorable. The hotels used were top quality. I loved climbing the Great Wall of China and visiting the Taj Mahal. Miss Pam

Lifetime experience

Columbus Cruise Review by Miss Pam38

I chose this cruise for the worldwide destinations.

However, the whole four month experience was life changing.

The reception staff were great, especially Mimi.

Miss Pam