3. Columbus
On a 122 night cruise you would expect to have fun, fun fun! No stress, no grief. Smooth sailing! NO! WRONG! First of all, the INTERNET that cost me 50 British pounds barely worked, most of the time cannot connect. A simple task of checking e-mails was a constant struggle. When it crashed nobody informed us, they just waited everybody to complain. A replacement was given that had the same problem. Columbus should have gotten a better & knowledgeable IT or programmer. Next is ORGANIZATION, seemed people at all level did not know what they were doing! The first two captains of the ship were Ok, introduced themselves to us right away but it took the third one (Illas, I think is the name-go figure why I can't remember his name), two days before we left the ship he showed up to meet us I know other guests met him by paying to have dinner with him!(UNBELIEVABLE!)What did he think of us, third class citizens? He should realize we spent a big whopping $17,000 on this stinking ship! The restaurant manager only spoke, and had concerns toward the Germans. WASHING & DRYING, had to add water in order to really wash the clothes, the dryer did not even had the ability to dry the clothes. One load cost 5 pounds, and if you want to dry your clothes you have to buy tokens for the dryer costing 3 pounds! Don't let me started on the FOOD, how to describe it: AWFUL, HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE! always tasted like Indian food, some might like Indian food but not everybody. All the meat (steak, pork or chicken) were either hard, tough (can't even cut with a knife), salty, or bland! The fish was most of the time half cooked , salty and not fresh at all. Bacon was hard. mexican food Carnitas was cooked with cummin and curry they did not have sour cream. Desserts too sweet.WHY CAN'T COLUMBUS GET A BETTER CHEF? SHORE EXCURSION people disorganized, escorts did their own thing left guess get lost. My cousin and I were given a run around when we requested for a priority disembarkation since we had to catch our flight that same day. Edie(Shore excursion Mgr) was reluctant granting our request.It should be standard practice to let people flying the same day to be let go first! You ask me what I think of my Columbus experience? GO FIGURE.

Columbus Experience

Columbus Cruise Review by CMVsylvia2018

You ask me what I think of my Columbus experience? GO FIGURE.
CMVsylvia2018’s Full Rating Summary