3. Sun Princess
Have sailed with princess previously Celebrating 60 year birthday . We missed Milford Sound due to a tropical storm Gita. Very rough seas also Norovirus outbreak . 13 day cruise New Zealand was a waste of money will never go back. Staff was very friendly our cabin steward Edward was awesome. The food was okay nothing great. Very old ship needs to be retired. We are going to do a cruise next year to alaska not sure what cruise line we will pick. I would think that Princess would take care of their customers a little better so they want to return. My thoughts are that they should refund us the difference between a inside cabin and the balcony cabin. We did the online survey so far have not heard anything and I did take photos in case they need to see them. They also should have sanitized the balcony.

Sewage smell on balcony

Sun Princess Cruise Review by latissimus

Have sailed with princess previously

latissimus’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sun Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC C412
Had a sewage smell on balcony reported it and 2 days later they came and painted the pipe that had some leakage. Did not use balcony the whole cruise a waste of money for a balcony cabin.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins