3. Sun Princess
Chose this cruise because of a 2 for 1 deal and I'm glad I didn't pay full price! It was my first cruise but I received no help or direction from staff during embarking the ship. We had to find our own way around. The ship was old and slow. Captain announcements dragged on for ages and interrupted conversations, relaxation and sleep. Cabins were ok if you didn't want to spend any time in them otherwise they were stuffy as air conditioning didn't seem to work. Dining was limited as seating wasn't great and service from kitchen was slow. Some wait staff were great but majority useless. Very little entertainment on board and activities were age appropriate so not suitable. Singles and solos get togethers were crammed with couples and families. Service was generally non-existent. Staff were bored and paid little attention to guests. Port time were too limiting and shore excursions overcrowded and time consuming.

Don't Do It