3. Stella Australis
As stated on their website, no amenities. If your expedition happens to get cancelled for the day you have nothing (TV, internet) to fill your time which can prove to be very boring. The expeditions and expedition guides were good. The vast majority of the staff was helpful and nice however, the food is sub-par. For the price I would expect something of a little higher caliber in regards to the food. Room was small and we had a AAA room. It was nice to be able to wear relaxed clothing and that you did not have to dress up for dinner as you do for other cruises. We started our trip in Ushuaia and went roundtrip. I would say the portion from Punta Arenas to Ushuaia was the much better portion of the trip as opposed to the portion from Ushuaia to Punta Arenas. Although the scenery was great, overall I wouldn't say it was worth the high price tag.

"OK" cruise